REVIEWS

                                     CETAPHIL MOISTURISING CREAM

       REVIEW:
  I bought cetaphil product based on my pediatrician recommendation for my daughter's dry skin.
   My daughters cheeks becoming dry day by day and formed a reddish round patch on both     cheeks.We showed her to doctor and he recommended this product and it works great to my daughter.
       This reddish dry patch disappear from my daughter's cheek by 2-3 applications.I used so many
       baby moisturising soaps but no result.After using Cetaphil my baby cheeks became normal and shiny.I recommended this product for your babies.But first test this cream on leg and if there is no rash then you can use to your baby.The very common skin problem for infants and children are eczema(also called dermatitis).Babies are prone to get nappy rash,where as infants and children may develop skin infections.Cetaphil is the best choice for this skin problems.Use this cream after washing the infected area.If there is any irritation then stop using this cream.No perfumes are added in this cream.