Johnson's baby diaper rash powder review


Johnson baby diaper rash powder is very useful for babies to prevent rashes while using diapers. 

Daily I was using baby powder to my daughter, I used to apply normal powder to babies buttocks and perennial area but some time my baby is getting some rashes that are red in color on her buttocks. One day while I saw Johnson baby diaper rash powder at grocery store and I bought and I applied to my baby from that day on wards and I never saw any rash to my baby and it seems she feels very comfortable and active. 

I was curious of this product more and researched online on it and figured out some of the uses of Johnson's baby diaper rash powder. It helps 3 way protection against irritation:

  1. Absorbs and repels wetness 
  2. Reduces friction on the skin 
  3. Helps soothes skin irritation